Everybody loves a good quote don't we?
If today were the last day of your life, would you do what you are about to do today?" - Steve Jobs.
"The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for." - Bob Marley.
"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them." - Albert Einstein.
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Elias Disney.
These are just a few of my favourite quotes that make me think about it's possible deeper meaning.
If today were the last day of your life, would you do what you are about to do today?" - Steve Jobs.
"The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for." - Bob Marley.
"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them." - Albert Einstein.
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Elias Disney.
These are just a few of my favourite quotes that make me think about it's possible deeper meaning.
I don't actually know the reason why I sign off all my posts with a quote relating to the topic I'm talking about, it's just something that I have always done. I used to write quotes at the end of letter's that I gave to a few close friends of mine. It's kind of my signature & I thought I should bring that onto my blog. It's cute right? All the quotes on here are found online & they all have many different meanings that can be taken from them. I guess it's just a thing that I enjoy & love to do!
"Life itself is a quote."

"Life itself is a quote."


No comments